I'm Back...if any one cares
Ok so I was a bit angry to say the least on the last posting. I have since moved from Paso Robles to Sonoma. Close to the family and the city which I love. Although, Paso Robles and SLO will always have a place in my heart. I hooked back up with some old friends from high school and my crazy-fun roommate. Been going through some tough times since I last logged in. My grandmother is not doing so well with her cancer and my mother happens to be in the business of Hospice and therefore is kicking her ass to make sure her mom is doing okay. One thing I am learning from it all is that when the times get tough the people who are still around are the real ones but its unfortunate that one has to figure it out when its the last thing needed. Family will turn on one another for money and as horrible as it sounds they want it all to be over with so quickly there willing to kill. Its painful to say the least. Humans can be so cruel. My brother is still locked up and I haven't written him for awhile. I will have to do that soon. "No matter what the people say, I'm gonna love ya anyway"...thats for you bro.
I have been working on some projects and getting ready to help out with KPFA and link TV to do some volunteering and donating. I will hit you all up and keep you posted. Love ya, Heather.
I have been working on some projects and getting ready to help out with KPFA and link TV to do some volunteering and donating. I will hit you all up and keep you posted. Love ya, Heather.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home